New eBook for you, “The 30 Second meditation”.
In this book I am explaining how to embed meditation in your daily activities. Meditation is not something separate from your daily activities. As soon as you start living with natural awareness which you do not cultivate through so called techniques, your life begins to transform magically before your eyes.
- This book is 12 pages, because I don’t want to feed your brain with 100 pages of garbage. And I know from MY experience that I can explain essentials of meditation in 12 pages or 10 minutes.
- It will save your time which you may waste in trying different techniques.
- 30 Second meditation is NOT a technique. It is a style to live with alertness. You can effortlessly embed this meditation in your daily life.
- It will save your money which you may spend on learning meditation or joining camps. You can invest that money in share market.
- You don’t need to follow any guru. If you are alert then YOU DON’T NEED GURU. You don’t need to travel the world to find a guru. You can use that money to buy a car.
- Meditation is alertness, when you are alert there is no mind. There is no past or future. In this state there is no suffering.
- Enjoy being a Buddha for 30 second.
- You can BE in meditation while you are reading the book or driving your car. It is practical and simple.
- This book will help you to break your bad habits.
- This book is not a belief system. It has no relation with any religion or past tradition.
- This book will help you to remain alert and present in daily activities. And that is what meditation is.
- This book will help you to get free from all confusion created by contradictory theories and philosophies presented by world teachers, mahatmas and messiahs.
- This book is not to answer your spiritual questions and feed your brain with garbage but to dissolve them, to empty your mind and end your search.
Download: “The 30 Second Meditation” – by MG